ACT worker hospitalised after trapping his fingers in meat mincer

A young man was taken to hospital after his fingers became trapped in a meat mincer at Lanyon Marketplace, Conder.

The incident happened on Thursday afternoon.

Firefighters had to manually disassemble the meat mincer to free the man’s fingers.

The man was treated at the scene before being taken to the Canberra Hospital in a stable condition.

WorkSafe ACT is investigating the incident.

The post ACT worker hospitalised after trapping his fingers in meat mincer appeared first on OHS News.

OHS News

Written by

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply