The Electricians on Construction Workplace Health Safety and Environmental (WHSE) System is ideal for any electrical subcontractors working on commercial construction sites and is suitable for business operating in QLD, NSW, TAS, NT, SA and ACT.
Containing an extensive collection of company policies that outline behaviour for employees, the WHS System covers topics such as contractor management, incident reporting, emergency management, first aid, PPE, drug, alcohol and sun safety policies.
This WHSE System also includes:
An integrated Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is also included in this OHSE System and provides a strong template for environmentally responsible activities. Written by ex-inspectors to comply with Australian laws (AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001), the EMP as part of your WHSE System will streamline your WHS obligations and ensure activities are carried out in a responsible manner.
- Provided in Microsoft Word format for unlimited printing
- Employee Sign-Off Sheet
- Fully Customisable – Add your own logo
- Ready for instant download
The WHSE System includes:
- Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination
- Risk Management
- Monitoring & Reviewing
- Incident and Hazard Reporting
- Emergency Management
- Evacuation Communication Procedure
- First Aid Policy
- Hazardous Works
- Electrical Safety Policy
- Electrical Safety Procedure
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy
- Falls Prevention Policy
- Plant, Equipment & Structures
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Purchasing Policy
- Hazardous Chemicals & Dangerous Goods
- Health & Welfare
- Fitness for Work Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Fatigue Management
- Workplace Bullying
- Induction & Training
- Subcontractors site management plan
- and more!