This comprehensive Workplace Health Safety and Environmental (WHSE) System caters for carpenters working on construction sites where the work being undertaken has a potential to cause an environmental impact. A large collection of ready-made Company Policies outline expected behaviour for employees, covering topics such as incident reporting, emergency management, Falls prevention, PPE Policy, Fitness for work, Drug, Alcohol and Sun Safety Policies.
An integrated Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is also included in this OHSE System and provides a strong template for environmentally responsible activities. Written by ex-inspectors to comply with Australian laws (AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001), the EMP as part of your WHSE System will streamline your WHS obligations and ensure activities are carried out in a responsible manner.
This system is ideal for carpentry subcontractors working in QLD, NSW, TAS, NT, SA and ACT
- Microsoft Word Format for unlimited printing
- Integrated environmental system
- Employee Sign-Off
- Full customisable
- Ready For Instant Download
- Ideal for Subcontractors working on Construction Sites
- Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination
- Risk Management
- Monitoring & Reviewing
- Incident and Hazard Reporting
- Emergency Management
- Hazardous Works
- Plant, Equipment & Structures
- Hazardous Chemicals & Dangerous Goods
- Health & Welfare
- Induction & Training
- Subcontractors site management plan
- and more!