This comprehensive Workplace Health Safety and Environmental (WHSE) System is ideal for plumbers working on commercial construction sites. The Plumbing on Construction WHSE – Subcontractor management system provides a detailed WHS framework to assist businesses with WHSE compliance.
A large collection of ready-made Company Policies outline expected behaviour for employees, covering topics such as incident reporting, emergency management, Falls prevention, PPE Policy, Fitness for work, Drug, Alcohol and Sun Safety Policies.
An integrated Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is also included in this OHSE System and provides a strong template for environmentally responsible activities. Written by ex-inspectors to comply with Australian laws (AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001), the EMP as part of your WHSE System will streamline your WHS obligations and ensure activities are carried out in a responsible manner.
This system is ideal for carpentry subcontractors working in QLD, NSW, TAS, NT, SA and ACT
- Provided in Microsoft Word format for unlimited printing
- Employee Sign-Off Sheet
- Fully Customisable – Add your own logo
- Ready for instant download
The WHSE System includes:
- Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination
- Risk Management
- Monitoring & Reviewing
- Incident and Hazard Reporting
- Emergency Management
- Evacuation Communication Procedure
- First Aid Policy
- Hazardous Works
- Electrical Safety Policy
- Electrical Safety Procedure
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy
- Falls Prevention Policy
- Plant, Equipment & Structures
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Purchasing Policy
- Hazardous Chemicals & Dangerous Goods
- Health & Welfare
- Fitness for Work Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Fatigue Management
- Workplace Bullying
- Induction & Training
- Subcontractors site management plan
- and more!