The Construction Site Management Plan is ideal for Principal Contractors managing construction sites. The plan includes all the foundation documents need to efficiently manage site safety. The plan is supplied in a fully customisable, MS Word template format.
This plan had been developed in accordance with the Work Health & Safety Act 2011 and Work Health & Safety Regulations 2011 and is ideal for principal contractors working on projects over $250,000.
The Principal Contractors Construction Site Management Plan also known as a Principal Contractors WHS System also provides a collection of Tools & Forms commonly required on site, such as Induction checklists and PPE Registers.
- Microsoft Word Format for Unlimited Printing
- Fast, Easy Safety Implementation
- Ready For Instant Download
Included in the Construction Site Management Plan:
- WHS Management System – comprehensive collection of policies and procedures that provide a clear method of the expected to behaviour for all employees, contractors and visitors. Policies included issue resolution, risk management policy, WHS policy, incident reporting policy, plant and equipment policy and more
- WHS Site Management Plan – provides a plan to outline subcontractor risk management, incident management, WHS entry permits, Training and Site Safety Rules
- Worker Induction Handbook – outline hazards, risks and site safety rules with this site-specific induction handbook which can be tailored to suit your needs.
To find out more and view sample click here