The Work Health & Safety Management Plan (WHSMP) has been completely overhauled. This Site Management Plan has been developed in compliance with the Model Work, Health and Safety Act 2011 and Model Work, Health and Safety Regulations 2011.
Formerly called a Site Safety Management Plan (SSMP), this document has been updated and renamed to comply with 2012 Harmonisation requirements.
This comprehensive 33 page WHS Site Management Plan can be easily implemented and is suitable for both Principal Contractors and Subcontractors.
This is a ready to use Safety Plan and not a blank template. The Site Management Plan is easily edited in Microsoft Word: simply enter your company name, company logo, ABN, add the site specific details, sign, date and the plan is ready for printing and to be used on site.
The Work Health & Safety Management Plan (WHSMP) features:
- Instant download delivery
- Project details
- Site Plan
- WHS Roles and Responsibilities
- Representation and Participation
- Site-Specific Safety Rules
- Risk Management
- Safe Work method Statements (SWMS)
- SWMS Checklist
- Incident Management
- Notifiable Incidents
- Contact details for notification to State Authority
- Emergency management
- Fire Procedures
- Medical Emergency
- Fire Fighting Equipment and Procedures
- First Aid
- Government Authorities
- WHS Entry Permits
- Information, Training and Instruction
- Competency Guide
- Contractor Management